Getting Started With Confluence
Confluence is a powerful Atlassian tool enabling teams to effectively collaborate and share documentation, centralize calendars and meetings, and create custom templates / blueprints for your team making documentation a breeze. In this course, you’ll learn about Confluence, its hierarchical environment, creating / editing / formatting documents, working collaboratively, and social network features and capabilities.
- Navigate inside of Confluence’s hierarchical environment
- Create, edit and format documents in Confluence
- Create great-looking content using formatting tools
- Work collaboratively with co-workers inside of Confluence
- Use Confluence’s social network features such as like, share, and comment
- Link documents to content inside and outside of the Confluence environment
- Use macros to create robust content
The Ascend Difference
- Top Federal and Commercial Atlassian Solutions Partner
- Extensive experience training on-site and virtually
- Demonstrated expertise with the Atlassian Tool Suite
- Real-life case studies, course tailoring, and introduction to industry best practices
Talk to an Atlassian Expert
Schedule a consultation with an Atlassian expert below. During the call, we can learn more about your organization and explore which Atlassian tool, or suite of tools, is right for your unique situation. After we find the right tool, we will demo its features so you understand exactly what it can do for you and your organization.