Jira Server Admin: Getting a Service Desk up and running
If you’re thinking of using, or already have Jira Service Management, this course is for you. Tailored for Jira Administrators, this course provides an overview of managing a Service Desk project in Jira. Learn about request types, portal configurations, permissions, and automation rules.
- Create a Service Management Project
- Learn about Request types, SLAs, Metrics, Reporting
- Set up / configure a Jira Service Desk Portal
- Add agents, customers, and other Jira users
- Create / update Jira Automation rules
The Ascend Difference
- Top Federal and Commercial Atlassian Solutions Partner
- Extensive experience training on-site and virtually
- Demonstrated expertise with the Atlassian Tool Suite
- Real-life case studies, course tailoring, and introduction to industry best practices
Talk to an Atlassian Expert
Schedule a consultation with an Atlassian expert below. During the call, we can learn more about your organization and explore which Atlassian tool, or suite of tools, is right for your unique situation. After we find the right tool, we will demo its features so you understand exactly what it can do for you and your organization.