Ready to help change the world to the better?
Ascend Integrated a certified Atlassian Solutions Partner providing clients worldwide with JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket and Add-On / App support through custom development, administration, and management consultation. We regularly attend user group meetings and are very involved in the Atlassian community.
We are looking for candidates who share our passion for Atlassian’s products and the community. Please note this is a remote, part-time contracting position. If you’re interested in sharing your knowledge or skills of JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket with us, please inquire!
Atlassian Jira / Confluence DevOps Consultant (Remote)
- Ability to complete (or have completed) Atlassian’s Here Be Dragons (i.e. Dragon Quest)
- Experience using ScriptRunner and implementing Groovy Scripts for JIRA and Confluence
- Core Java, XML, JSP, SQL experience
- Basic Linux administration and Windows Server administration, including Tomcat server configuration & tuning, JVM tuning
- Hands-on JIRA Core, Service Desk and JIRA Software, Bitbucket, Crowd, and Confluence experience
- Ability to create simple and complex JIRA workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes
- Experience using/extending REST services provided by Atlassian
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills, process implementation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, CS, MIS, or related field
- Some travel required.
Please note, you must be able to potentially obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
I like that I get to work on a wide variety of projects, it keeps me engaged.
Ascend allows me to work in my favorite stacks, but also encourages me to learn new skills.
Get all the Latest Updates from Ascend